You have 3 choices.
1. Kill yourself. (I don’t think that you should do this one.)
2. Take medication and become a emotionless being. (This one isn’t that great either, but, it’s better than #1.)3. Take deep breaths. Take long naps. Take bubble baths. Be outside. Enjoy the little things in life. Try your hardest to find the bright side in everything. (Do this one.)
We all have to quit letting depression take over our lives.
The saddest part about all of this?
We’re all around the ages of 15-28.
We have so much more life to live.
So, inhale some oxygen and exhale some carbon dioxide and laugh.
Within the last couple days:
• Robin Willians died
• an innocent black teenager was shot to death
• a police officer at west lake mall maced a black man that just happened to walk by, then arrested him and refused him water
• policemen have been using brute force against peaceful protesters
• Ebola has broken out
• 94 people were killed in 3 days in the Ukraine
• people have begun to plan a real life purge
Someone please tell me. What, in THE HELL is going on
Flower Power - Sophie Gamand
“Flower Power is about challenging myself to approach pit bulls with a fresh perspective and an open heart. I invite the viewer to do the same." [x]